Anatomy of a rechargeable blu eCigs® electronic cigarette
bluTM electronic cigarettes are the same size as traditional cigarettes, but they're rechargeable, economical and green. Their signature feature is the blue LED tip, which lights up with each puff (and flashes rapidly to signal when it's time to recharge). Here's a quick list of the other parts and pieces:
- Smoke juice made in the U.S.A with domestic and imported ingredients
- Built-in atomizer that heats up the smoke juice
- Silicone tip provides deep, satisfying resistance
- A Rechargeable battery (the blue light is the battery tip)
Setting up your Rechargeable Kit
When you unbox your new kit, you should find one blu pack, two batteries, one car charger and USB cable, and a pack of blu Tanks™ or cartridges. Here's how to get set-up correctly:
- Fully charge the batteries and blu pack before use
- Attach a new blu Tank™ or flavor cartridge to the battery
- Take a drag
- Watch for the glowing blue light at the tip
blu offers a variety of packs—find the one for you.Browse rechargeable kits
Replacing batteries, blu tanks, and cartridges
No guessing games here—it's easy to tell when the batteries, blu Tanks™ or cartridges need replacing.
- The blue light at the tip of the battery will blink 30 times intermittently when it's time to recharge.
- To replace the battery, just unscrew it from the blu Tank or cartridge and reattach a fresh one.
- Place the empty battery in the pack, in the "Charge" slot, with the blue LED light pointing up.
- Replace the blu Tank™ or cartridge when it no longer produces vapor.
- To replace the tank or cartridge, hold the battery with one hand and unscrew it.
- Screw on a new tank or cartridge and dispose of the empty one (it's landfill-safe).
Now it's go time. Shop all blu products
Questions? Ask blu.
Get answers to your most pressing questions. We’re here to help you get the most out of your blu experience.Read Our FAQs
Question About blu PLUS+™
How long does the blu PLUS+™ Pack last?
The pack was designed and tested to last an average user at least one year; however, individual usage will vary.Read the full answer