We stand behind the quality of our product and guarantee to the original purchaser that our product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original purchase date. This warranty applies to the product under normal use and is subject to all product usage documentation. In the event you need to exchange your blu product, simply complete the Replacement Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form online.
blu is available to U.S. customers with U.S. shipping addresses with delivery supplied by either The United States Postal Service (USPS) or UPS. New orders are typically packed within 2 business days of ordering and are delivered within the time frame specified during checkout based upon the shipping option selected. These time frames are merely a guide and we offer no guarantee unless otherwise posted. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with an order tracking number and information on how to track your package.
NOTE: Free shipping is offered for purchases handled by UPS MAIL Innovations and delivered by USPS. We cannot offer any guarantee of delivery or accept any liability for lost orders. All delivery issues should be addressed with your local post office or UPS. We now offer free UPS Ground shipping on orders greater than $100. Customers with shipping addresses outside the United States should refer to internationalcheckout.com for specific rules and conditions.
The Fulfillment, Return and Exchange Department operates Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30pm EST
Once you complete your order a confirmation will be sent to your email address. Once your order has been packed you will receive an update email which will include your tracking number. If you have a blu account you can check your order status anytime by simply clicking on the "My Account" link in the navigation bar at the top of every page. From there, you will be able to view information about your order.
Click on any question below to instantly view the answer.
- 1. Who should use blu?
- 2. How does blu work?
- 3. Does blu produce smoke?
- 4. What makes blu better than other electronic cigarettes?
- 5. Why is the light on the end of the cigarette blue?
- 6. Can I really smoke blu anywhere?
- 7. What flavors are available?
- 8. Is blu better for me than traditional cigarettes?
- 9. Can blu be used to quit smoking?
- 10. Who can purchase blu?
- 11. Is my online purchase via credit card secure?
- 12. Where can I purchase blu?
- 13. Am I responsible for additional taxes on purchases because I live in Minnesota?
- 14. I am an organization that is exempt from my local jurisdiction’s state and local sales tax. Is it possible for me to submit my exemption certificate?
- 15. What countries do you ship to?
- 16. Is shipping free for everyone?
- 17. What shipping options are available?
- 18. How long does it take to receive my order?
- 19. How do I know my order has been shipped?
- 20. How do I track my order?
- 21. APO/FPO Shipping - APO/FPO Addresses?
- 22. What is the difference between blu Starter Pack, blu Original, blu Premium, blu Premium100 and blu Disposable?
- 23. How big is blu?
- 24. What is a Cartridge/Cartomizer?
- 25. How long does each cartridge last?
- 26. How long does each battery last between charges?
- 27. How do I know when the battery needs recharging?
- 28. How long does it take to recharge a battery?
- 29. How long does it take to recharge a pack?
- 30. How much nicotine is in each cartridge?
- 31. What are the ingredients in blu e-liquid in the cartridges
- 32. Why do some of our products contain PG?
- 33. Where can I find the various product User Guides?